Mr Grubb @ Oakdene - Opening Hours
We are thrilled to be re-opening the doors at Mr Grubb for seated dine in.
Once again things will look slightly different from the last time you dined with us with bookings highly reccommended given limited seating available.
In order to adhere to government guidelines regarding social distancing we have opened bookings over two time periods for Lunch & Dinner with a maximum duration of 1.5 hours for each sitting.
To make the most of your dining experience, please ensure that you arrive on time.
Bookings can now also be made for our outside dining area. Unfortunately, the weather is something we have no control over. If you have made an outside booking for a future date and the weather changes between now and then, we may be unable to move you inside due to strict seating capacity which may result in a loss of the booking. If you arrive and the weather changes whilst you are seated, we can arrange your meals for take-away.
The health & safety of our team & guests is paramount; therefore, the following measures have been implemented:
- Additional cleaning practises
- Tables spaced 1.5m apart
- Face coverings to be worn by all staff & patrons (can be removed once seated)
- Hand sanitiser available throughout the venue
- Disposable menus
- All guests’ information recorded
- Designated points of entry & exit
- Card payments preferred
- All guests will be required to show ID upon arrival. We reserve the right to refuse service to any diners travelling from Melbourne & the Mitchell Shire
We are so excited to welcome you back to Mr Grubb and thank you for your patience while we make these changes.